1. Any organisation (including Public Sector, Education, etc.) located within the county of Oxfordshire, who have local management autonomy, may enter.
2. Sponsors of the Oxfordshire Business Awards are not eligible to enter.
3. Any entrant may enter a maximum of two of the Business Sector Awards and one of the Individual Awards.
4. Entries must be completed and received by no later than midnight on Monday 18 March 2019. There will not be a second stage application form for you to complete. However, it may well be the case that upon receipt of your entry, the award category sponsor will be in touch with a supplemental document which they will require you to complete.
5. All entrants must agree to be interviewed by an Awards Sponsor.
6. Selection of finalists will take place at the Judging Meeting on Wednesday 1 May 2019 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted as a finalist the same day and no later than Thursday 2 May 2019. If you have not been shortlisted, you will be notified the following week.
7. Finalists must be prepared to make themselves and the business available for filming between the 1 May and the 1 June 2019.
8. All finalists must agree to take part in publicity and agree to attend the Awards Dinner on Friday 14 June 2019.
9. All finalists of the 2019 Awards will automatically be considered for The Hawkins Business of the Year Award.
10. A list of winners can be obtained after Monday 17 June 2019 at www.oxfordshirebusinessawards.co.uk.
11. All entrants will be notified by email that their entry has been received.
12. The judges’ decision is final. Feedback is not provided.