Organisations need to be able to demonstrate their resilience in achieving their objectives, as well as to how they contribute to the Oxfordshire visitor economy. Each organisation must be able to showcase their clearly defined approach and highlight how what they offer provides an outstanding visitor experience.
The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Your current business performance
- Examples of your wider contribution to our visitor economy
- Examples of how you adapted to COVID’s impact in the market
- The stand-out quality that makes for an outstanding visitor experience
- Your vision / strategy to attract and sustain domestic tourism