If you have new and innovative working practices that make your organisation an excellent employer, let us know. Here are some of the ways your organisation could be considered the employer of the year:
- Innovative working environment & operational excellence.
- Staff development, opportunities for career progression, training, retention and recruitment.
- A diverse, equal and inclusive work culture.
- Flexibility and work life balance.
- Wide-ranging staff facilities.
- Leadership and management.
- Commitment to Corporate and Social Responsibility.
- Sustained financial improvement.
Entries can come from private, public and third sector organisations and this award will go to the organisation that can best demonstrate a stimulating and supportive workplace, with a well-motivated, well-trained, ambitious, innovative and integrated workforce.
Judges will look for evidence of how employees have been engaged in strategic goals and values, to achieve and sustain commercial and competitive success.
They will also look at investment in people, initiatives to create a more collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture, and the impact this has had on commercial performance.