1. Any organisation (including Public Sector, Education, etc.) located within the county of Oxfordshire, who have local management autonomy, may enter.
2. Sponsors of the Oxfordshire Business Awards are not eligible to enter.
3. Any entrant may enter a maximum of two of the Business Sector Awards and one of the Individual Awards.
4. Entries must be received by Friday 2 March 2018 with second stage application forms being completed and submitted online before Friday 16 March 2018.
5. All entrants must agree to be interviewed by an Awards Sponsor.
6. Selection of finalists will take place at the Judging Meeting on Wednesday 2 May 2018 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted as a finalist the same day and no later than Thursday 3 May 2018. If you have not been shortlisted, you will be notified the following week.
7. Finalists must be prepared to make themselves available for interview.
8. All finalists must agree to take part in publicity and agree to attend the Awards Dinner on Friday 15 June 2018.
9. All finalists of the 2018 Awards will automatically be considered for The Hawkins Business of the Year Award.
10. A list of winners can be obtained after Monday 18 June 2018 at www.oxfordshirebusinessawards.co.uk.
11. All entrants will be notified by email that their entry has been received.
12. The judges’ decision is final. Feedback is not provided.